Friday, February 6, 2009

Dental Work Thailand, Udon Thani

I can't believe how long it had been since I have last visited the dentist. Maybe like 8 years. I never thought there was anything wrong and too be honest I was hoping that my teeth were perfect!! =} ...haha I wish!

Anyways since we were in Udon Thani, I decided to get a check up. I heard so much about cheap dental work in Thailand and thought if I did need some work done, now would be the time.

So I went to Aek Udon International Hospital. I hear that dentists at hospitals are better for some reason over dental clinics. There are plenty of dental clinics!!

The staff were extremely professional and friendly and the dentists speak english which is awesome.

So after getting a good clean, it was found that I needed 5 fillings. So I got all that done. It was done within an hour and I got the white ones.

Overall it cost me ฿4,800 for 5 fillings, a cleaning, 1 extra and a checkup. Which is pretty damn cheap!! Considering in Australia 1 filling costs you around $100!!

Anyways, i am very pleased with the results and of the service with Aek Udon Intertional Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment